Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

[REVIEW] MAC Mineralize Satinfinish NC45

PROS:
-Radiant Dewy Finish
-Easy to blend in
-Provides good coverage
-Has SPF15 which is seriously good
-Matches my skin colour! I have great difficulty foundations matched to my skin. I have warm undertones, and medium to dark skin.


CONS:
-"Oxidises" and turns my face slightly orange by the end of the day! WHAT.
-Wears off by the end of the day, unless topped up regularly during the day


Overall judgement: This has got to be my favourite MAC foundation, mostly because of the dewy finish. If you're like me and like the dewy look all year long then you have got to try this out! To prevent an orange face, try and powder/set your foundation with a matching or translucent powder. Swatch on the back of my hand shown below..



Comment and let me know what you guys think of MAC foundations which oxidise..


Comment, Subscribe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment